Sunday, December 09, 2007

Last Gig in Seattle (for a while)

I'll be preaching next weekend in West Seattle - my last preaching gig stateside for who-knows-how-long. Come see the blowout sermon!

A going-away reception will be held afterwards (from 1-4PM) complete with cake from the El Salvadorean Bakery (yummm!).

December 16, at 10:30AM, at the Highland Park congregation (8611 11th SW), right next to Highland Park Elementary School and Playfield.

The theme is "Leap for Joy." How can you leap for joy knowing this is my last sermon in the States for (perhaps) years? Come and find out! :-)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • wish I could be there to hear the sermon and go to the party! :(

    By Blogger Sean Langdon, at 12:40 PM  

  • I'm with Sean on this one. Are you planning to use this same blog to report on life overseas?

    By Blogger Adam Gonnerman, at 1:20 PM  

  • Sorry that I'm going to miss out on it too. I was impressed with your talk at the Young Adult retreat at Samish and would've loved to have seen a full blown sermon!

    By Blogger Sansego, at 4:34 PM  

  • This makes me a little sad... You will be missed.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home