Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Have Camera - Will Photo

There's just so much I miss by not having a digital camera. So Christie and I finally broke down and bought one. We asked all our friends what cameras they have, tried them out, price shopped, you know the drill. Eventually, we came to a Canon S3 IS - a bit on the low end, but good enough for a starter camera for us. And heck, with shots like this (sunflower amid tobacco blossoms by the compost bin) we can't complain. (Click on the pic... there're raindrops on the petals!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I borrowed my Dad's digital camera so often when I was going traveling that he eventually just gave it to me, and I adore having a camera at hand anytime - so I totally understand your excitement and am excited for you! Now you can post all sorts of fun pictures of your European adventures!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 9:10 PM  

  • Me again,
    but my mostly loved hobby is also the pic-taking.
    So, congratulations again, your new camera is a very good choice, it's one of the best optical stabilized ultrazoom bridge device on market.
    But maybe later in Holland (and of course in Hungary too) you will need perhaps a wide-angle supplementary lens with adapter ring to your cam for nice landscape pics.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home